- Lone Star Tool Company has been a wholesale warehouse distributor since 1956, providing U.S.A. brand name professional industrial tools and equipment to meet the needs of our resale distributors.
- Order with confidence. A simple phone call to our “real-person” customer assistance department will resolve most ordering or shipping problems.
- We will do everything in our control to insure you have a positive purchasing experience.
- We take pride in our goal of “user friendly” service and want you to be a return customer.
- Contact Rick Miller, President of Lone Star Tool, with any special requests: [email protected]
- TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS
- “USER FRIENDLY” SERVICE
- VALUE PRICING
- CUSTOMER CONVENIENCE
OUR PROMISE: Give 100% effort in everything we do to insure you receive your order promptly, accurately and in good condition....., the first time and every time !!
Five ways to order:
- Click: Order direct from this website
- Call: Call 800-345-7398 to order from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- Fax: Fax orders anytime to 800-262-1815
- Visit: Come see us at 5206 Airport Freeway #B, Haltom City, TX 76117
- Email: Email orders anytime to: [email protected]
Credit card, PayPal, prepaid check, bank wire transfer, or charge to approved credit account (for valid resale distributors only).
Local sales tax will be charged for orders delivered in Texas unless a copy of resale tax exemption certificate is on file.
Valid resale distributors are invited to open a convenient credit charge account by requesting a credit application from [email protected]Billing Information
Invoices will be sent to the Email address entered at checkout or in “Your Account”. You will not receive website order invoices in the regular USPS mail unless requested.
Credit card, PayPal and bank wire transfer orders will include the invoice with the shipment and a copy will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
Charge account payment terms (for valid resale distributors only) are Net 30 days from invoice date.
No monthly statements are issued.
Free UPS Ground Freight for orders over $400.00 and under 50 lbs. *(except "Truck" items and overweight items)
Plus Freight "Truck" items:
Rush orders:In-stock items shipping via UPS Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air will ship from our warehouse the same day of order placement, if ordered before 2:00pm CST.
Shipping location:Stocked item orders are shipped from Haltom City, Texas 76117 (Via UPS whenever possible).
Large "Truck" ship items: Selected large non-stocked items are drop shipped direct from the manufacturer to save freight cost or to decrease handling and delivery time.
Returns and Claims Policy
Stocked items purchased from Lone Star Tool Co. will be accepted for credit (or refund if paid with credit card) if items are in original resellable condition, original packaging and not discontinued by the manufacturer.
Original full price paid will be credited.
Non-stocked special order items cannot be returned for credit unless the manufacturer allows the return. Contact us to verify return authorization to the manufacturer.
We do not charge restocking fees on stocked items. Non-stocked special order items may be charged a 20-25% restocking fee if the manufacturer imposes a return fee, plus the return freight amount.
No return authorization is needed for stocked items. Simply return items to us freight prepaid and credit will be issued upon receipt.
Damage / Shortage Claims:
If you will immediately notify us of damage/shortage and keep the original shipping carton, we will assist with all carrier freight claims. Replacement items will be shipped to you immediately, if available.
Defective / Warranty Claims:
All products distributed by Lone Star Tool Co are covered by each individual manufacturers’ specific warranty for that item (normal wear & tear, use and abuse excepted). Any item determined to be defective will be repaired or replaced in acccordance with each manufacturers’ warranty policy.
Privacy and Security Policy
Financial information provided and transferred over this website is completely secure and protected by accredited secure encryption programs (PayPal).
All sensitive financial information that is physically maintained on our premises is kept under a secure controlled locked environment and is periodically shredded if no longer needed.
All sensitive financial information that is electronically maintained is multiple password protected.